Can Save A Personalized Required Field In Update SR Of Agent Dashboard (CS Module) Without A Value
(Doc ID 1281811.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Customer Support - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Within the Customer Support module: /oracle/apps/cs/csz/incident/webui/UpdateSRPG page (Update Service Request) it is possible to save A Personalized "Required" Field In Update SR Of Agent Dashboard (CS Module) Without A Value.
The problem only occurs when the UpdateSRPG page is personalized to have a required field on one of the sub-tabs. Any responsibility or application or organization related to this personalization will have this issue.
Steps to Reproduce
Functional Administrator -> Personalizations
- Set 'Customer Support Specialist' to My Responsibility
- Select 'Complete View' and 'Expand All' Search for 'Individual Owner' LOVs.
- 2 of 'Individual Owner' Message LOV Inputs,
- Set BOTH of them to be required ( Normal 0 Set 'Required' property to 'yes')
- Clear Cache
2. Customer Support Specialist -> Agent Dashboard
- Select any Service Request record from available 'My Service Requests' list.
- Select 'Entitlement and Deadlines' tab Remove a value in 'Individual Owner' field
- Click on 'Save' button at the bottom of the page. System displays a warning message which is expected.
- Click 'Ok' to acknowledge the message, and click on 'History' tab. The system allows user to move to another tab without a value for 'Individual
Owner' field. From here, user can save the page without the value in required field 'Individual Owner'. If you copy down this SR number, you can
use 'Advanced Search' to query for it and verify that the Individual Owner field is empty.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document