Serial Numbers Not In LOV While Trying To Do A WIP Component Return
(Doc ID 1283175.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to perform a WIP component return, the serial number does not
appear in the list of values.
Expect the serial number should be shown in the list of values
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Work In process
2. Created a non-standard discrete job with material components.
3. Perform WIP Component issue, and enter serial number for this component.
4. Perform move transaction and save.
5. Perform WIP Assembly Completion and enter serial for component, the job then go to complete status.
6. Perform WIP Assembly Return and enter serial for component, the job then go to release status.
7. Perform WIP Component Return and found no serial number in the LOV when trying to enter serial for the component.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document