The 'New Instance' Button is Greyed Out on the Effectivity Tab in Service Contracts
(Doc ID 1283459.1)
Last updated on JULY 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that it is not possible to create an Item Instance from from the Service Contracts authoring form. The 'New Instance' button is greyed out and inactive on the Lines > Pricing/Products > Effectivity tab.
1. Using a custom Service Contracts Responsibility.
2. Navigate to the Contracts Launchpad.
3. Query a Service Contract.
4. Open the Lines > Pricing/Products > Effectivity tab.
5. Add a Subline with a Level of Product.
6. Click in the Name field.
7. The 'New Instance' button is greyed out and inactive.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document