Information Center: EBS HCM Advanced Benefits (All Application Versions)
(Doc ID 1284271.1)
Last updated on JULY 27, 2021
Welcome to the Oracle E-Business Benefits Information Center. This document can assist in identifying any existing documentation associated with the Oracle Advanced Benefits realm.
This includes Alerts and Announcements specific to the Oracle EBS Advanced Benefits application. As well as, any product documentation and any mandatory patching that may exist.
This Information Center also included knowledge associated with:
- Benefits Setup / Config
- Beneficiary / Dependents / Flex Credits
- Flexfields, Fast Formulas, and Personalizations
- FSA, Imputed Income, and Rates
- Participants and Dependents Eligibility
- Plans, Plan Types, and Plan Design Copy
- Programs and Options
- Total Compensation Setup
- Annual Enrollment
- COBRA and Reinstatement Fucntionality
- Standard Benefits
- Self Service Benefits (SSBEN)
- Dependents and Beneficiary
- Individual Compensation Distribution (ICD)
- Primary Care, Program Selections and attachments
- Flex Credits
- Participation Processing, System Extracts, and Communications
- Configuration Workbench
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!