R12: AP: EBTAX: APP-SQLAP-97733 The System Cannot Generate Tax Distributions When Clicking On Invoice Distributions (APXINWKB.fmb)
(Doc ID 1285604.1)
Last updated on JUNE 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Oracle E-Business Tax - Version 12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When users attempt to click on invoice distributions, using the Invoice Workbench (APXINWKB.fmb), to see the account for Tax Lines the following errors are displayed:
|1||APP-SQLAP-97733: The system cannot generate tax distributions due to the following error: The,Tax Recoverable/Liability account has not been setup for either the tax,rate or the account source tax rate. Please enter it using the Tax Rate Accounts window. (TAXRATE = CA GST QC RATE) (SOURCE_TAXRATE=)|
|2||The Determine Recovery process doesn't return tax recovery rate for the invoices with item lines stamped with different first party org IDs.|
STEPS TO REPRODUCE THE ISSUE
1. Using Payables Manager responsibility
2. Navigate to Invoices > Entry > Invoices
3. Create an AP Invoice in US Operating Unit with Ship To location as Canada.
4. Enter invoice line and distribution on the invoice. In the distribution enter company code as 200 (US)
5. Click Calculate Tax button and the eb tax module does calculate the tax based on the ship to location.
6. The error messages listed above are displayed when clicking on distributions to see the account for tax lines.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|STEPS TO REPRODUCE THE ISSUE|
|Standard Patching Process|
|Have more questions?|