Service CUST_PARTY_STATUS parameter is not working for Relationship Plans in Service Request form
(Doc ID 1286185.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Customer Care - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that Relationship Plans using Action/Process/Condition that has parameter CUST_PARTY_STATUS are not working in Service Request form.
The same relationship plans works correctly in Contact Center.
Expect relationship plans defined with parameter CUST_PARTY_STATUS in Action/Process/Condition to work without problem in Service Request form.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Navigate to Customer Support > Setup > Relationship Plans > Events > Define Action.
2. Define an Action that uses parameters CUST_PARTY_STATUS
3. Navigate to Customer Support > Setup > Relationship Plans > Events > Define Process Definition.
4. Define a Process with parameter CUST_PARTY_STATUS
5. Navigate to Customer Support > Setup > Relationship Plans > Define Relationship Plans.
6. Define a relationship plans with a Condition that uses an Action and Process with parameter CUST_PARTY_STATUS.
7. Assign the newly defined relationship plan to a party.
8. Navigate to Contact Center and look for the party that has the relationship plan associated. The RP message pop-up without problem.
9. Navigate to Service Request and look for the party that has the relationship plan associated. The RP message doesn't pop-up.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document