Claim Update Error: "The Program did Not Update the Claim because the Deduction Amount was Changed. Please reenter a valid deduction amount."
(Doc ID 1287603.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receive error for NEW Claims (OPM & DED) when updating Claim main screen and click update button.
OZF_CLAIM_UTILITY_PVT.Check_Claim_access The program did not update the claim because the deduction amount was changed. Please reenter a valid deduction amount.
Steps to reproduce:
- Responsibility: Receivable Vision Operation
- Navigation: Transaction
- Create a transaction 1202 of 100 USD for customer A.C.Network.
- Create a receiptMP_4 Rfor 80 USD.
- Upon save in receipt work bench after entering the Application reference type, it created a deduction DED16705 for 20 USD.
- Responsibility: Trade Management User
- Query the deduction DED16705.
- Click on update button, receive error
in messages you see:
Within the getUpdateAPIRec
In update Offer_id :999000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
In update Myamount :12692.36MyAmtRem:12692.36
Just before update call:
Claims prior to upgrade to 12.1.3 don't have this issue, only new claims created in 12.1.3. What we have noticed, is the Exchange Type and Exchange Date are not populated for old 12.0.4 claims. In 12.1.3, these 2 fields are populated. When updating those fields for an older claim that was created in 12.0.4, upon save of claim the same error is seen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document