Create Intercompany AR Invoices INCIAR Err APP-Inv-05706 Cannot Retrieve Transfer Price
(Doc ID 1288920.1)
Last updated on APRIL 28, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
INCIAR module: Create Intercompany AR Invoices
On : 12.1.3 version, Intercompany Invoicing, CRP instance,
When running Create Intercompany AR Invoices, INCIAR, the following error occurs in the log file :
returned from External API...
calling QP API...
returned from QP API...
calling static price...
trf_price_date = 2010/12/08
APP-INV-05706: Warning: Cannot retrieve transfer price for the item xxxx
Return Warning from inarcil.
Warning: Cannot create invoice line
End Processing Transaction ID: xxx
Transaction ID: xxx Status = FAILURE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Launch Create Intercompany AR Invoices INCIAR.
2. Observe the failed invoices in the log file.
1. Customer is NOT using Advanced Pricing and has that profile option set correctly.
2. Neither the price list nor any of its 7,556 items have an end date.
3. Customer is in production with 18.104.22.168. Using the same price list and Intercompany Invoicing works error-free in that environment.
4. Item shown in the error message is confirmed present in the price list.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document