Pending Move Transaction Error "Organization Id Is Either Blank Or Invalid. Please Re-Enter"
(Doc ID 1289088.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to perform move transactions, transactions get stuck by the Move Transactions Manager with following error even though the referenced column ORGANIZATION_code is properly populated.
Organization ID is either blank or invalid. Please re-enter
Several business groups are defined.
The business need is to allow transacting in one business group only.
Profile 'HR:Cross Business Group' is set to 'No'.
Profile 'HR:Business Group' is properly set at responsibility level for each responsibility.
The problem also occurs when setting the profile 'HR:Cross Business Group' to Yes.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Consider the following HRMS and Inventory structure:
Business Group 1
... Operating Unit 1 (MCK responsibility: MCK Operating Unit)
....... Inventory organization 1
Business Group 2
... Operating Unit 2 (MAC responsibility: MCA Operating Unit)
....... Inventory organization 2
2. Enter some data for MCK, MCA OU in the WIP_MOVE_TXN_INTERFACE table
3. Login as MCK responsibility(OU1) and run the Move Transaction Manager
4. Interface data for MCK is good working without error but we can see
the pending move transaction for MCA OU with error
"Organization ID is either blank or invalid. Please re-enter"
5. The WIP move transaction worker should pickup only own OU data in the interface table because the profile option 'HR:Cross Business Group' is set to 'No' but irrespective of this profile option value we get this issue
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document