Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When querying for journals imported from Cost Management Source, an error occurs when clicking
on View Transactions from Line Drilldown.
Error message states the Receiving accounting events function is not available to GL Responsibility "
After adding the Receiving Accounting Events function to the GL menu, a FRM-40010 error is received.
This error is seen only in the case of Cost Management source.
For Payables source, user can click on View Transactions and drill down to the Payments Workbench in Payables.
" FRM-40010: Cannot read from /tear2i/applmgr/1212/bom/12.0.0/forms/US/CSTFQRAE.fmx"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: GL Super User Inquiry Only
2. Navigation: GL, Journals
3. View Journal Entry Lines
4. Click on View Transactions.
5. An error message appears stating that Receiving Accounting Events is not available to that particular
6. Add the function Receiving Accounting Events to a GL Super User Inquiry Menu.
7. Replicate the steps on this responsibility. No longer see the message about Receiving Events not
being available but a FRM-40010 error is received.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms