MFS Laptop Error: 'New Counter Reading must be greater than or equal to the last counter reading' When Resetting Counter
(Doc ID 1289624.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Field Service - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to set a counter reading of an instance to a lower value than the current value (to reset/correct the reading) the following error occurs.
New Counter Reading must be greater than or equal to the last counter reading
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an SR with an instance on it that has a counter with several readings
2. Create a task for this SR and assign it to an MFS user
3. Synchronize MFS Laptop to get the task
4. Go to debrief for this task and choose to enter counter readings
5. Review the current reading and attempt to enter a lower reading.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document