UK PAY : Multiple Assignments with diferent tax details have been aggregated
(Doc ID 1289655.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 15-Apr-2013***
On : 220.127.116.11 version, UK Payroll
Employee with 2 assignments. The 2nd assignment was setup with wrong tax details but the system has allowed them to then be aggregated. Why has the system allowed these assignments to be aggregated when the tax codes don't match? Why did it not give an error that the tax details were different?
Expect an error or warning message to be raised
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create employee with first assignment. Tax code BR Cum.
2. Date track to a different date and create a new assignment. Tax code defaults to BR Non-Cum.
3. Make new assignment primary.
4. Change old assignment status to Terminate Assignment as update.
3. Check the "NI Multiple Assignments" and "PAYE Aggregated Assignments" check boxes and save as update. No error is raised or warning message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document