Customer Form, Sites Issue: Update, Contacts and Primary by Purpose Icons are Not Responsive
Last updated on JULY 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After you search on a customer, the Party and Account Information are displayed. Upon clicking on the Details icon for the account, the page shows a list of sites/addresses associated with the Account. In this list there is a Contacts , Update and Assign Primary by Purpose Icons. When you click on any of these icons, nothing happens. You expect a new page to open where you can perform the activity associated to the icon.
Responsibility: Receivables Manager
Navigation: Customers > Customers
- Query an existing customer with accounts and sites already defined.
- Click on the Details icon at the Account Level
- Review the list of Sites displayed
- Note that there 3 new icons: Contacts, Update and Primary by Purpose
- Click any of these icons and nothing happens.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms