'Operating System' Field Value Not Getting Saved In Contact Center
(Doc ID 1290172.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Customer Care - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.2 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating Service Request using contact center form, we entered the value in 'Operating System' field. The Service Request is created, but the Operating System field
is blank. Querying the data within the CS_INCIDENTS_ALL_B table also shows no OS (Operating System) stored.
Steps to Reproduce
(R) Customer Support
- Go to the contact center form
- Search the customer for whom we need to create SR
- Enter all the mandatory information for creating SR
- Then enter the value 'Windows2000' against the field 'Operating System' then save it
- SR got created successfully
- Search the SR which already created in previous step.
- Check all the information and we found 'Operating System' field is blank
- We ran the query select * from cs_incidents_all_b and looked for the specific SR we created.
- We don't see any value stored against the field 'Operating System'
- For our business capturing operating system is very important. It is affecting us.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document