New Resource created with Category OTHER is not getting displayed in Claims Sales person LOV
(Doc ID 1290266.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.1.2 to 12.1.2 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 11-Aug-2013***
On : 12.1 version, Related to all of Trade Management
Find that any resource which is created in CRM administrator is not displayed in Trade Management
Expect that the resource with type = Others are displayed in Trade Management
Steps to Reproduce
- Responsibility: CRM Administrator
- Navigation: Resource Manager
- Create a resource with type Other and name it 'Western Region' and qualify it as a Receivables (AR) salesrep
- Responsibility: Trade Management User
- Navigation: Claim
- Create or Update a Claim and select then a Salesrep from list of values (LOV)
- The newly created salesrep is not present
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document