JBO-30004 - Drilling into Catalog on Browse Catalog Error
(Doc ID 1290738.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receive the following error attempting to drill into catalog details.
You have encountered an unexpected error.
Note that FND Debug is required to see the Exception Details link that gives the Java Exception Stack. See <Note 463444.1> for PIM Troubleshooting tips and details on FND Debug. With FND Debug enabled, the error would look like this:
Here is one example Except Details error stack showing the JBO-30004 error:
1. Navigate to APC/PLM > Browse Catalog > Item Catalog
2. Press the hierarchy button next to Item Catalog
3. Drill into the catalog (pressing the arrow next to each selection)
4. Keep drilling into the hierarchy until reaching the button level.
5. Choose "Browse" next to the lowest level opened
6. Receive the error.
7. Press Exception Details and see the Java stack exception.
Cannot use Browse Catalog to drill into catalog details.
Installed PLM RUP E21<Patch 9438994>.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document