Contracts PDF Preview Doesn't Show Correct Tab Stop Positions For Imported Clauses
(Doc ID 1291493.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the contracts PDF preview, tab stop positions which are present in the MS Word document used to create a contract Clause, are not correctly shown. The PDF uses fixed lengths for the tabs.
Expect that the tab stop positions defined in the MS Word XML document will be shown correctly in the PDF preview.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an MS Word document with a table. Within the table use two sorts of tabs with different length definitions:
- one with a leader (dots), with Tab Stop position = 7cm
- one without a leader (space) with default tab stops
Save as XML document.
2. Create a contract Clause using the XML document.
3. Add the clause to a Contract Template.
4. Preview the Contract Template.
5. Notice that the tab stops are not correctly displayed. They are not the same length as in the MS Word document.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document