11i: Changing Shipping Information from the "Place Order" Page does not save changes
(Doc ID 1291826.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iStore - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In iStore when the user changes shipping information from the final "place order" page, the changes are not saved.
Expect the shipping information to be changed
1. Checkout a cart
2. Get to the Place Order page, but do not place the order
3. Click on the Change button on Shipping Information section
4. Change the Shipping Method
5. Then click Change address and do not change the default selection – just click "Select"
6. Then click on "Continue Checkout"
7. Nothing has changed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document