Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Label Format Not Considered For Label Printing.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Define label format say 'Inspection_Required' for a label type = 'LPN Contents'
2) Assign label type to business rule 'Receipt'
3) Define label format rules to print 'Inspection_Required' label format only when the receipt routing = 'Inspection required'
4) Create PO# . Change routing to 'Inspection Required'
5) Approve PO
6) Log into MSCA and complete the receipt transaction
7) Query for the LPN contents label on label history form.
Expect that system generates the xml for 'Inspection_Required' label. But nothing is generated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms