WIP Component Pick Release Not Picking From Within a Different Project in the Same Planning Group
(Doc ID 1292891.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.2 version, Pick Release Process
Organization is PJM enabled
WIP Component Pick Release is backordering lines from within a Project Planning Group even though there is sufficient on hand.
Expect ...no orders to go back order if quantity is available.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enter a Sales Order with a project reference.
2. Run MDS (Sales Orders only)
3. Run ASCP Collections
4. Launch & Execute Advanced Supply Chain Plan, using excess supply from other projects within the same Planning Group to meet demand. (Reservation Level = Planning Group, Hard Pegging Level = Project, Items are all End Assembly/Hard Pegging)
5. Create Discrete Jobs (same project reference as Sales Order) from Planner Workbench
6. Run Shortage Report against Discrete Job. Shows that sufficient components are on hand to meet job requirements.
7. Pick Release Discrete Job Components
Navigation for step 7 is WIP> Discrete> Component Pick Release> Component Pick Release (Form).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document