Delivery Details Created by Oracle Projects for Non Inventory Items Show Status as 'Shipped' After Interfaced
(Doc ID 1292941.1)
Last updated on JULY 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Project Contracts - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Shipping Transactions form, find that whenever delivery details are created by Oracle Projects for non-inventory items, these details remain in Status 'Shipped' and Next Step as 'Run Interfaces' even after Interface Trip Stop is run.
Expect that these delivery details show Status as "Interfaced", and Next Step as 'Not Applicable' when viewed in the Shipping Transactions form.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to the Shipping Transactions form
2. In the Query Manager, select source as Project Contracts, then find any order number with sources as 'OKE'. This specifies delivery details created in Project Contracts, not Order Management.
3. See that details for non-shippable items are showing status as shipped, with next step as Run Interfaces.
4. Navigate to shipping->interfaces->run
5. Attempt to run interface trip stop for the delivery associated to these delivery details
6. ITS appears to complete successfully
7. Find the same details in the Shipping Transactions form.
8 The delivery details are still in status Shipped, with next step as 'run interfaces'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document