Form Personalization To Suppress Customer Acceptance Form In OM Quote Processing
(Doc ID 1293169.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:OE_OEXOEORD_QOD - Quote
***Checked for relevance on 18-JUL-2013***
Customer Acceptance feature is not being used. Business need is to progress a Quote to Order without having the Acceptance Form raised to select the Customer Accepted button to reduce the number of user clicks in this process. Yet business still wants to use the customer acceptance sub process in the workflow.
How can user enter a quote and progress Draft to a sales order without seeing the Acceptance form or needing to press the Customer accepted button?
1) Navigate negotiations > quote
2) enter header information, order type = Standard (US)
3) enter line 1.1, line type = Standard Line
4) return to header form, status = Draft
5) Select Actions > Submit Draft,
Status is now Pending customer Acceptance
In practice, will wait for response(acceptance) from customer
6) Select Actions > Customer Acceptance
7) Open new form: Acceptance
8) do not populate any fields
9) Cancel and Customer Accepted button is displayed
10) Press Customer accepted button
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document