Unable To Approve PO Requisition Created From CMRO
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release 12.1 Requisitions that were created and interfaced by the Complex MRO (CMRO) cannot be approved and get stuck in Pre-Approved status.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Log in to Complex MRO.Responsibility
2. Navigate to Execution --> Outside Processing --> OSP Order.
3. Create Work Order Lines --> Click on Service.
4. Select "Submit OSP" --> Click on Go.
5. Then Order Status change to "Submitted For Requisition".
6. Then go to Purchasing Responsibility.
7. Navigate to Requisitions --> Requisitions Summary --> Find Requisition --> Open.
The problem can also occurr when importing the requisitions through Reqimport (POCIRM) - Requisition import.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms