Unable To Approve PO Requisition Created From CMRO
(Doc ID 1293439.1)
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release 12.1 Requisitions that were created and interfaced by the Complex MRO (CMRO) cannot be approved and get stuck in Pre-Approved status.
po.plsql.PO_DOCUMENT_ACTION_AUTH.approve:60:po_req_supply returned false
po.plsql.PO_DOCUMENT_ACTION_PVT.do_action:110:unexpected error in action call
Steps to reproduce:
1. Log in to Complex MRO.Responsibility
2. Navigate to Execution --> Outside Processing --> OSP Order.
3. Create Work Order Lines --> Click on Service.
4. Select "Submit OSP" --> Click on Go.
5. Then Order Status change to "Submitted For Requisition".
6. Then go to Purchasing Responsibility.
7. Navigate to Requisitions --> Requisitions Summary --> Find Requisition --> Open.
The problem can also occurr when importing the requisitions through Reqimport (POCIRM) - Requisition import.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document