Can not Update the Email Address In Wf_local_roles .
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Common Applications - Version 12.1.2 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 29-April-2013***
Find that after updating the email address of an employee and run the concurrent request 'Synchronize Employee', the messages/notifications sent from the 'Service Request' functionality are still sent to the old email address instead of the new updated one.
Expect that messages sent to the new email address.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an employee with email address A and import the employee to be a resource.
2. Update the employee email address to B in HR form.
3. Run the concurrent request 'Synchronize Employee' to synchronize HR updated data with Resource Manager.
4. Log with the responsibility 'Customer Support' .
5. Create Service Request, and send a notification to the same resource as recipient,
the message was sent to old email address A and not B.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms