Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.0.4 to 12.1.3 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Service Request form the Addresses are not displayed properly.
The fields only show the Address Style 'AS_DEFAULT.'.
The Addresses cannot be updated and the contents of the flexfield segments cannot be viewed.
This can be seen in both the Customer Address field (Service Request header), as well as in the SR - Contacts/Addresses tab. (*)
(*) That will depend on the value assigned to a new profile introduced in 12.1.2:
'Service: Default Bill To and Ship To Address Options'.
With this profile, the Bill To and Ship To Addresses can be defaulted from the Installed Base record on the Service Request or from the Customer.
If the Customer Address in the SR header is shown as 'AS_DEFAULT.', those same values will be the ones displayed in the Contacts/Addresses tab.
- This occurs for all Service Requests, migrated and new.
- Also occurs for all Customers.
- Same issue if the Account Number selected in the 'Bill To Address' and 'Ship To Address' regions are the same as the main Account selected in the SR Header. (The Bill/Ship to does not belong to a Related party).
(N) Service Requests > Find Service Requests
- Query a SR
- Navigate to the Contacts / Addresses tab
- Value shown is 'AS_DEFAULT.'
- When clicking on the Address field, instead of the DFF showing the values, appears a window showing the 'Context' field, but empty and grayed out.
- When clicking on the LOV icon [123...], a list of possible addresses is shown, but selecting a different value does not make any difference.
The 'AS_DEFAULT.' value remains in the Address field and cannot be updated.
WHAT IS WORKING:
1. For related Parties, verified the Relationship in Contact Center is correct.
2. Address DFFs can be seen correctly in the Contact Center, regardless the country.
The Context value is 'POSTAL_ADDRESS' for all of them.
3. Addresses are active in the Contact Center.
Upgrade from 11i to Release 12.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms