Last updated on DECEMBER 11, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.3 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
POXSCERQ.FMB - Enter RFQ's and Quotes GUI
Receive the following error after attempting to query an RFQ using Find a second time:
"APP-PO-14142: get_matching_controls-010: ORA-01403: no data found.
Cause: A SQL error has occurred in get_matching_controls. The SQL error is ORA-01403: no data found."
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Responsibility = Purchasing
2. Navigation = RFQ's and Quotations - RFQ's
3. Select 'View - Find' from top pull down menu
4. Search any RFQ and click OK
5. Result - Entered RFQ will be populated with no problem
6. Leave the populated RFQ in RFQ form without refresh, Select 'View - Find' from top pull down menu again
7. Search for another RFQ
8. Select any RFQ and click OK
9. Result - Error appears
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms