Work Order Remain In Status Released-Pending After Invoking Workflow
(Doc ID 1295653.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Work order status remains at Released-Pending after workflow process is triggered.
This is reproducible at will and it happens in all instances.
Expect work order to be released.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Work Order in Unreleased status
2. Release the work order
3. The work order is submitted for approval process (previously setting in AME)
4. The work order remains at Released-Pending waiting for Approval process
5. The approver is notified
6. The approver performs the approval process
7. However, work order status which remains at Released-Pending after workflow process is triggered
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document