ROI Receipts Lose Quantity Decimal Precision - Quantity Rounded To 6 Decimal Places
(Doc ID 1295882.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Executable:RVCTP - Receiving Transaction Processor
Find Receipt quantities for imported receipts through the ROI receiving transactions interface are not processed with the same precision as manual receipts.
Imported receipts are rounded to a precision of 6 decimal places, whereas manual receipts are not.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Populate Receiving Open interface Table RCV_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE with quantity having a large number of decimals
- Quantity: 0.123456789012345
2) Run RVCTP Receiving Transaction Processor
3) Navigate to Receiving Summary form to query the receipt created by ROI
- Quantity: 0.123457
In RCV_TRANSACTIONS table Quantity digits get trimmed into 0.123457
4) Enter Similar receipt via Core Purchasing Receipts form RCVRCERC and run RVCTP
IIn RCV_TRANSACTIONS table quantity is correctly: 0.123456789012345
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document