Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
POXPISRB : Generate Sourcing Rules and ASL Documents
If there is already a Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) reference on Approved Supplier List (ASL) and the BPA line is expired, when adding a new line to the BPA and then running concurrent report 'Generate Sourcing Rules and ASLs from Blanket Agreements' the new BPA reference is not added to the ASL.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Using Purchasing responsibility, navigate to Purchase Orders->Purchase Orders
2. Create BPA with an Item and approve
3. Run concurrent program 'Generate Sourcing Rules and ASLs from Blanket Agreements '
4. Update BPA, by inactivating the BPA line and create new BPA line for the same item. Approve BPA
5. Run concurrent program 'Generate Sourcing Rules and ASLs from Blanket Agreements '
6. Receive Error ASL Exists for that item, vendor and vendor site
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms