Multiple Identical Notifications for Different Service Request Status Changes
(Doc ID 1296620.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 23-Feb-2015***
There are two issues with the delivery of notifications within Teleservice product:
1. Duplicate Workflow / EMail Notifications
- Open an SR
- Change Status from Open to Working then Save
- Change Status from Working to Completed then Save
- Change Status from Completed to Closed then Save
Wait 10-15 mins for workflow to complete per normal schedule
- Agent then sees 4 Workflow Notifications showing status 'Closed'
- All the rest are duplicates
- Other changes missed
2. Missing Workflow / EMail Notifications
Often, email notifications are missed due to the same issue
as above i.e. the polling of the SR status missing changes that have taken
place so no notifications are sent
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document