R12/AP: Selecting an Invoice for Payment with Employee Type Supplier Throws Error "Document Payee Bank Account Number is required"
(Doc ID 1296740.1)
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- When paying an invoice with a remit-to-account through the payment workbench (but not as a pay-in-full) and the payment process profile has a processing type of electronic, one of the following error messages are seen:
- This only happens for suppliers meeting the following criteria:
- An employee type supplier with the same bank account set up at both the supplier and supplier site levels.
- A supplier with the same bank account set up at both the supplier and address levels
- Remit_to_account is not populating for employee type supplier in payment workbench
- Create invoice with employee type supplier and verified the remit-to-account at header and line level of the invoice. It's populated properly
- Go through navigation Payment - Entry open quick pay payment workbench window and fill the information with supplier and site, remit-to-account is not populated and clicking on adjust/invoice and select invoice, system throwing error "Document Payee Bank Account Number is required." and system not allow to do payment
Payment can be made through pay in full, but remit-to-account field is null
- Create invoice with employee type supplier and verified the remit-to-account at header and line level. It's populated properly.
- Click on action button and select pay in full and check the remit-to-account field on invoice workbench is null and system allow to do payment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document