Last updated on JULY 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note provides a brief overview of
When an employee is promoted during an appraisal cycle, both the OLD and NEW job competencies are attached to the competencies section of the appraisal.
Even if these are deleted, they are brought back when the appraisal is accessed again.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Go to Manager self-service
- Create a standard appraisal for an employee
- Share with appraisee
- Change employee's job
- Login as employee
- Go to Employee Self-Service - appraisals
- Click the Update ison for the appraisal
- Both old and new competencies are listed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms