Case Folder Recommendation in Credit Management Is Not Releasing Credit Check Hold in Order
(Doc ID 1297054.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Credit Management - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Oracle Receivables - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an order is on 'Credit Check Hold', the recommendation to 'Remove Order From Hold'
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Customer Credit Exposure is more then credit limit.
2. Create an order
3. Credit Check hold is created and Credit Application created in Oracle Credit Management
4. Create a receipt to match open invoices.
5. Now the customer due is less than Credit Limit.
6. Try releasing this hold using the recommendation 'Remove Order from Hold' in Order Management
7. Case Folder is created and closed however Hold is not released.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document