Case Folder Recommendation in Credit Management Is Not Releasing Credit Check Hold in Order
Last updated on MARCH 19, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Credit Management - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Oracle Receivables - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an order is on 'Credit Check Hold', the recommendation to 'Remove Order From Hold'
is not releasing the Hold from the Sales Order, even when the case folder is created and closed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Customer Credit Exposure is more then credit limit.
2. Create an order
3. Credit Check hold is created and Credit Application created in Oracle Credit Management
4. Create a receipt to match open invoices.
5. Now the customer due is less than Credit Limit.
6. Try releasing this hold using the recommendation 'Remove Order from Hold' in Order Management
7. Case Folder is created and closed however Hold is not released.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms