"Function not available to this responsibility" Error On Monitor Button In Service Contracts Administration Tab
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Workflow Cartridge - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Service Contracts authoring form, in the Administration tab, when the Monitor button is clicked the following error occurs:
Function not available to this responsibility. Change responsibilities or contact your System Administrator.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to (R) Service Contracts Administrator (N) Launchpad
- search for an existing contract that is ready to go for Approval.
2. Submit the contract for approval
- this will launch the approval workflow and will enable the 'Monitor' button in the Administration tab of the authoring form.
3. Click on the Monitor button in the Administration tab
- the above error is displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms