Cannot Map SUPPLIER_ITEM_NUM To Internal Item ITEM_ID Using CXML Punchout
(Doc ID 1298937.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 22.214.171.124 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Supplier Item Number returned to iProcurement by cXML punchout does not get mapped to internal item number. This prevents associating a cxml punchout item with an internal item id. Users expect the requisition to be created as a catalog requisition associated to an internal item, but instead it gets created as a non-catalog requisition. This occurs even when the supplier item number is provided in the cxml punchout data, and the supplier item number provided matches the supplier item number on an active blanket agreement.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Create and approve a blanket agreement where the internal item number and supplier item number are specified.
- Navigate to iProcurement
- Punchout using cXML to the supplier that matches the supplier specified on the blanket agreement.
- Shop the punchout site and add an item to cart where the item has a Supplier Part Number.
- Checkout from the punchout site and return to iProcurement with the item(s) in the shopping cart
- Expect to see the item associated to the internal item number specified on the BPA where the BPA supplier item number matches the punchout supplier item number
- However, the internal item number is not linked
- Save the requisition in iProcurement
- the requisition line is still not associated to the internal item number
- Submit the requisition in iProcurement
- the requisition line item is still not associated to the internal item number. It remains a description based non-catalog item
Users are not able to associated cxml punchout items to an internal item number, but are able to associate xml punchout items to an internal item number.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document