Last updated on MAY 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.0.6 to 12.1.3 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The service contract Header and the Lines are in a user-defined 'Billing Hold' status. When this contract is Opened for update (by clicking 'Open for update' button), the service contract header status changes to 'QA Hold' (the line status is unchanged & is still 'Billing Hold'). Upon completion of QA Check, the Header status changes back to its previous status 'Billing Hold', but the line status also changes to a previous status 'Active'.
Expect to see the service line/subline status to be changed to 'Billing Hold' as in the header.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open a Contract in a user-defined status e.g. Billing Hold.
- note that Contract/Contract line/Contract subline all have the user-defined 'Billing Hold' status.
2. Open the same contract for update by clicking “Open for update” button.
- the contract header status will change to QA Hold
- the Contract line/subline will be still in 'Billing Hold' status.
3. Perform “Check QA”
- Contract status will change back to Billing Hold [previous value]
- but the Contract line/subline will change to Active Status instead of Billing Hold (previous value before opening for update).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms