Charge Account Defaults To Expense Account Rather Than Inventory Account In Edit Requisition Approver Checkout
(Doc ID 1299582.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2021
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 18.104.22.168 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find inventory charge account is changed for requisitions raised in Core Purchasing after approver uses edit requisitions link. The charge account changes from inventory account to expense account during edit requisition approver checkout, when no changes are made by the approver.
1. Create requisition with destination type inventory in Core Purchasing - Inventory Charge account defaulted as expected
2. Submit the requisition for approval
3. Login as approver and click the edit requisition link
4. Do not change anything. Simply complete the approver checkout.
5. See the charge account value changed from inventory account to expense account
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document