Contingent Worker Template : Start Date Not Populating
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Fixed in R12.HR_PF.B.delta.4
--- Problem description
When one rehires a contingent worker with a hire date in the future, on that date the field 'start date' remains blank.
--- Steps to reproduce
1. Login using an hrms responsibility
2. Navigate to the Enter and Maintain template
3. Rehire a a contingent worker with a hire date in the future
4. Datetrack to the rehire date +1 day
5. Check that the start date does not appear on the maintain contingent worker form.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms