Material Status in Stock is not Honoring Original Material Status after Receipt
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 11.5.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document includes all versions of Oracle EBS 11i and R12
Material Status in Stock is not honoring the Original Material Status after being received in another inventory organization.
For example: the Default Lot status "Liberado" was changed to 'onhand' material status in the Destination organization.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup Material Status Control at Organization Level
2. Setup Organization Item with a default Material Status in both organizations, origin and destination
3. Change Lot status and On Hand Material Status with different values in origin inventory organization. On Hand Material Status in selected stock in origin organization must be different that the default value setup in destination organization.
4. Create an inter-org shipment from origin organization to destination organization with selected stock
5. Receive with MWA application on destination organization
6. Query results in Material workbench in destination organization
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms