ATO Buy Item Creates External Requisition Even If On Hand Exists
(Doc ID 1300372.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Configure to Order - Version 12.0.0 and later
Oracle Order Management - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales Order lines were created for an ATO Item (Buy) for 10 Qty.
On Hand Availability for the same item is 1000.
Still the workflow created an external requisition for 10 Qty.
Tried the following and still get the same issue.
1. In the Line Type - Shipping Tab, Selected `Allow all scheduling actions' for Schedule Level
2. Created a new item - List Price /ATO Model enabled with other Standard Purchasing Attributes
3. Performed Misc. Receipt to increase the stock to 100.
4. Created a Sales Order for 120 Qty.
5. System created a Requisition for 120; again ignoring the stock.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document