PO Approval Sends an Approved Notification for Rejected Document After Sending Back to Preparer
Last updated on MAY 03, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After the PO Approval Workflow (POAPPRV) rejects a PO and has sent a 'Unable To Approve' notification (UNABLE_TO_APPROVE), the workflow then sends a 'Document has been approved' notification (PO_PO_HAS_BEEN_APPROVE).
Steps to reproduce
1. Raise and Submit a Purchasing Document for Approval.
2. Approver approves the document
3. The workflow performs a sanity check on the document before marking the document as approved
4. The sanity check fails and the workflow rejects PO
5. Workflow sends 'Unable To Approve' notification (UNABLE_TO_APPROVE).
6. Workflow then sends 'Document has been approved' notification (PO_PO_HAS_BEEN_APPROVE).
This can be seen by examining the runtime data for the PO (please refer to <Note:134960.1> for obtaining runtime data)
cess/Is Document Complete?
18-JAN-11 12:47:42 Document Complete Check Before Approve Subpro COMPLETE #NULL
18-JAN-11 12:47:42 Approve PO/Get Approver Notification Attribut COMPLETE ACTIVITY_PERFOR
18-JAN-11 12:47:42 Approve PO/Unable To Approve Document COMPLETE SEND_BACK_TO_PR COL_MUSTARD
18-JAN-11 12:49:35 Approve PO/Reject The PO COMPLETE Y
18-JAN-11 12:49:35 Approve PO/PO New Communication COMPLETE Y
18-JAN-11 12:49:35 Approve PO/Delete PDF Attachments COMPLETE
18-JAN-11 12:49:35 Approve PO/End COMPLETE #NULL
18-JAN-11 12:49:35 PO Approval Process/Get Preparer Notification COMPLETE ACTIVITY_PERFOR
18-JAN-11 12:49:35 PO Approval Process/PO Approved COMPLETE #NULL PROF_PLUM
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms