PO Approval Sends an Approved Notification for Rejected Document After Sending Back to Preparer
(Doc ID 1300755.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After the PO Approval Workflow (POAPPRV) rejects a PO and has sent a 'Unable To Approve' notification (UNABLE_TO_APPROVE), the workflow then sends a 'Document has been approved' notification (PO_PO_HAS_BEEN_APPROVE).
Steps to reproduce
1. Raise and Submit a Purchasing Document for Approval.
2. Approver approves the document
3. The workflow performs a sanity check on the document before marking the document as approved
4. The sanity check fails and the workflow rejects PO
5. Workflow sends 'Unable To Approve' notification (UNABLE_TO_APPROVE).
6. Workflow then sends 'Document has been approved' notification (PO_PO_HAS_BEEN_APPROVE).
This can be seen by examining the runtime data for the PO (please refer to <Note:134960.1> for obtaining runtime data)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document