APXINWKB: Invoice Distributions Form Displays AP Accrual Account Instead Of The Expense Account for Inventory Items
(Doc ID 1300778.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 11.5.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Invoices Entry form - APXINWKB
In Payables, while doing Invoice Match to PO, Inventory Item accounts do not come over as the Invoice Distribution account.
1. Create a Purchase Order with an Inventory Item.
2. An account is specified in the Purchase Order for this Inventory Item.
3. Invoice is matched to the Purchase Order.
4. This same account does not come over to the Invoice Distribution.
You expect the Expense Account to show on the Invoice Distribution and not the AP Accrual Account when you match the invoice to the Purchase Order.
Expense Distribution Detail Report shows the AP Accrual Account and not the Expense Account for some invoices.
1. Navigation: Setup -> Organizations -> Purchasing Options
2. Go to the Accrual region.
3. Accrue Inventory Items is set to 'On Receipt'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document