Aid to Resolving ROI Errors RCV_TP_INVALID_TRX_TYPE, RCV_TP_INVALID_AUTO_TRANSACT, RCV_TP_INVALID_RECEIPT_SOURCE,RCV_TP_INVALID_SOURCE_DOC,RCV_TP_INVALID_DEST_TYPE and RCV_TP_ACCT_PERIOD_CLOSED
(Doc ID 1301013.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 11.5.10 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Executable:RVCTP - Receiving Transaction Processor
Checked for currency 11-Nov-2015
This document is designed to provide assistance is resolving some of the validation errors produced by the Receiving Transaction processor.
- The Receiving Transaction processor is made up of libraries.
- One of these libraries is rvtvt.lpc which contains the function rvtvtvalidate_codes()
- This function performs the following field validations:
|RCV_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE||Validation Error Token|
- E-Business Suite 11.5.10 Minimum Patch Level and Extended Support Information Center <Note 1199724.1>
- Required Patches for Enhanced Receiving Validation after upgrade to or install of 11.5.10 (or 11i.SCM_PF.J) <Note 367396.1>
- Oracle E-Business Suite Error Correction Support Policy (V.3) <Note 1195034.1>
- How To Diagnose An Issue in ROI Receiving Open Interface in 11.5.10 / R12 <Note 564723.1>
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document