Batch Summary, Source Disappears When Name Is Entered
(Doc ID 1301525.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form Name : ARXTWMAI
Form Path : /global/oracle/visar07/apps/apps_st/appl/ar/12.0.0/forms/US/ARXTWMAI.fmx
Form Version : 188.8.131.5210000.19
When user tries to retrieve a batch in AR by initially entering source and then batch name, the initially entered source value disappears once the user clicks on the text box of batch name.
1. Receivables, Vision Operations (USA) --> Transactions --> Batches Summary
2. Click on Find icon on the menu bar.
3. It will open the Find Transaction Batches.
OU is populated
4. Select the source (Source = Manual).
5. Click on Name to select the transaction or on any field. See the cursor is on Name field. The source value set to Manual disappeared. This happens only in the initial step of opening the Find Transaction Batches.
6. If we again select the Source (Source = Manual)
7. When we click on Name , then the source set still appears and we can select the name and proceed as normal.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document