Batch Summary, Source Disappears When Name Is Entered
Last updated on JUNE 05, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version: 12.1.3
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form Name : ARXTWMAI
Form Path : /global/oracle/visar07/apps/apps_st/appl/ar/12.0.0/forms/US/ARXTWMAI.fmx
Form Version : 126.96.36.19910000.19
1. Receivables, Vision Operations (USA) --> Transactions --> Batches Summary
2. Click on Find icon on the menu bar.
3. It will open the Find Transaction Batches.
OU is populated
4. Select the source (Source = Manual).
5. Click on Name to select the transaction or on any field. See the cursor is on Name field. The source value set to Manual disappeared. This happens only in the initial step of opening the Find Transaction Batches.
6. If we again select the Source (Source = Manual)
7. When we click on Name , then the source set still appears and we can select the name and proceed as normal.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms