During cXML Generation for a Purchase Order, Error Occurs: ORA-31011: XML parsing failed ORA-19202: Error occurred in XML processing LPX-00103
(Doc ID 1301689.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 26, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 10-SEP-2012
On 12.1.3 version when attempting to send cXML to suppliers via an approved Purchase Order the following error occurs. This has been pinpointed to occur when a Supplier Contact is associated with an Address that is listed against at least two Supplier Sites and in that case the cXML does not generate and it fails with the error.
"ORA-31011: XML parsing failed ORA-19202: Error occurred in XML processing LPX-00103: Warning: document structure does not match DTD"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Supplier and Supplier Site and Contacts so that a Supplier Contact is associated with an Address that is listed against two Supplier Sites
2. Via XML Gateway responsibility create a trading partner for the supplier site and use map code for cXML
3. Create a purchase order for the supplier site that has been enabled for cXML communication (step 2)
4. Approve the Purchase Order
5. The Purchase Order is approved and when cXML attempts to generate the error occurs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document