French Deductible Vat Declaration Repor Shows Wrong Output
(Doc ID 1301922.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Financials for EMEA - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Report:JEFRTXDC.RDF - French Deductible VAT Declaration Report
Find the French Deductible VAT Declaration report (JEFRTXDC.rdf ) shows wrong output when prepayment is created in one month, invoice in another month and final payment in third month
The report shows correct for prepayment and for payment but for the invoice month it shows extra lines and for the final payment month it shows a wrong total invoice amount.
Expect the month where no payments were maid to not show in the report and invoice amount to show correct.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a prepayment in month 1 and pay it
2. Create a invoice in month 2 and apply prepayment
3. Pay the remaining of the invoice in month 3
4. Run the report for month 1 it shows the prepayment ok
5. Run the report for month 2 it shows wrong lines with minus amounts
6. Run the report for month 3 it shows the payment of the remaining amount ok but wrong total invoice amount
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot create a correct report for French Tax authorities.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|