Last updated on JANUARY 05, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1.2 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find Absence Status automatically changed from Confirmed to Planned for a 'Save For Later' LOA when the Absence Status is personalized to read only to True in the 'Create Absence: Enter Absence Details' page.
Absence Status is personalized so that employees can only create Confirmed LOA.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to 'Employee Self-Service' -> Absence Management
2. Click Create Absence button. This will open Create Absence: Enter Absence Details page.
3. Click âPersonalize Page -> Click Complete View -> Expand All link
4. Click personalize icon for 'Message Choice: Absence Status' under the HrAbsence.HrAbsenceLeftCellRN
5. In the 'Personalize Message Choice : Absence Status' page
- set Read Only property to 'true' at the responsibility level.
- (Make sure the initial value is not changed - CONFIRMED/Original Definition at all levels)
6. Click Apply button, return to Application.
7. Navigate back to the Create Absence: Enter Absence Details page, this will show read only Absence Status as 'Confirmed'
8. Select Absence Type, Enter 'Start Date' and 'End Date', Click 'Save For Later' button.
9. Shows confirmation page 'Your changes have been saved for later'
10. Edit the Save for Later LOA, the Absence Status is changed to 'Planned' not 'Confirmed'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms