How to Demonstrate the Purchasing Portion of Configure to Order Process
(Doc ID 1302762.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 23, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 220.127.116.11 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Oracle Configurator - Version 12.0.6 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Oracle Configure to Order - Version 18.104.22.168 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
To demonstrate the Configure To Order Process between Order Management and Purchasing:
1. Enter/Book the Sales Order using Configurator - for a Configure to Order Item
2. Progress the Sales Order Workflow to engage the Create Configuration process
- Creates the new configured item combination in the item master
- Adds the configured item to the Blanket Purchase Agreement which has had the sourcing rule
and approved supplier list entry already setup
3. Progress the Sales Order Workflow - to suggest Create Supply - and then execute the Requisition
4. Create Releases runs automatically - confirm the Blanket Release was created
5. Create the Receipt and confirm the Sales Order Line status
6. Pick and Ship the Sales Order Line
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|1. Enter and Book the Sales Order|
|2. Progress the Sales Order - Create Configuration|
|3. Progress the Sales Order - Create Supply Order Eligible|
|4. Enter and complete the Receiving Transaction|