How to Demonstrate the Purchasing Portion of Configure to Order Process
(Doc ID 1302762.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Configurator - Version 12.0.6 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Oracle Configure to Order - Version 12.0.6 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Oracle Purchasing - Version 184.108.40.206 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 28-Aug-2014***
To demonstrate the Configure To Order Process between Order Management and Purchasing:
1. Enter/Book the Sales Order using Configurator - for a Configure to Order Item
2. Progress the Sales Order Workflow to engage the Create Configuration process
- Creates the new configured item combination in the item master
- Adds the configured item to the Blanket Purchase Agreement which has had the sourcing rule
and approved supplier list entry already setup
3. Progress the Sales Order Workflow - to suggest Create Supply - and then execute the Requisition
4. Create Releases runs automatically - confirm the Blanket Release was created
5. Create the Receipt and confirm the Sales Order Line status
6. Pick and Ship the Sales Order Line
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!