Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Oracle Web Applications Desktop Integrator - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.3 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Web Applications Desktop Integrator
When users try to download budget data using General Ledger Launch Budget Wizard via WEB ADI, the Excel sheet created only displays header information and no account data is displayed.
The issue occurs for all users and all budgets using different responsibilities, but it does not occur if using the System Administrator responsibility.
The following was checked:
1. There are no security rules assigned to the responsibility being used
2. There is budget data for the relevant budget for the periods and accounts specified
3. The existing budget does not require budget journals
4. The assigned data access set has Read and Write privileges for all values
5. The 'Maintain Budget Organization' process was run and completed successfully
6. There is only one balancing segment value involved
The bne log may shows errors, such as:
ORA-01000: maximum open cursors exceeded
ORA-00604: error occurred at recursive SQL level 1
'Only one top level element is allowed in an Xml document'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms