Error When Click On The Location Id Of An Involved Party In An Order Release
(Doc ID 1303316.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.1.0 to 6.2.1 [Release 6.1 to 6.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to click on the Hyperlink for the Involved Party Location ID, the following error occurs.
-- Expected Behavior
That you would be able click on the link and the Involved Party Location ID would open in a new screen.
-- What is working
Other functionality with the Order Release works fine in OTM.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Navigated to Order Management > Order Release > Order Releases
2. Clicked on New
3. Created Order Release
5. Created on Ship Unit
6. Clicked on Involved Party Tab
7. Under Involved Party Location Selected Location, By Contact for Communication Method, and Involved Party Qualifier
8. Clicked Finished
9. Edited the OR and then navigated to the Involved Party Tab.
10. Receive Java Null Pointer Exception Error when clicking on involved party hyperlink
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document